The Answer To Life The Universe And Everything = 42




It's like a joke at first when I read about this article at first I feel like how is it all related to ?

You can try to find out about it by Google

Just write the word "the answer to life the universe and everything" on the empty of the search bar and you will see the answer is 42.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That make me feel very confuse about it so I research about it and I found something.

The 42 number is a number that appear on the book name "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" they say that the number 42 is holding the secret to everything.

There are a word on a book say "What do you get if you multiply six by nine" for sure the answer is 54 but what I think there 're something missing.


"Six by nine. Forty Two."
"That's it. That's all there is"
"I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe"

This question is wrong by the standard but in the diferrent way if we use the (base 13) to calculate in this algebraic equation.

613 x 913 = 4213


But I still can't understand it. The book says that the number 42 it's always related to many things and that can't be explain too. and if the number 42 is solved the world will end.

At last I hope if someone can solve about it please tell me and hope the world still exist.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content


We collect all the mysterious articles from all around the world.

The question that still on our mind.

Please feel free to ask me if you want me to search for any curiosity or mysterious things.

I will find the answer and explanation of it for you

------------------------

If you really like and want to support my blog.

Please donate via PayPal.

Thank You