Déjà vu



Have you ever feel that you have passed the incident that you are doing it right now in that moment. Sometime I feel like it's my dream. I 've dreamt it before and I 've really sure of it. it's called  Déjà vu

"Déjà vu called in other name's paramnesia is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the recent past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain."

Credit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

I sure you may have think this is not a "precognition" or "prophecy"
and the science say it too but I think between with it. Because sometimes
you will feel like it happened before. and the other feeling is it's my dream I remember it

As I have researched it I found a theory that connected to the "meditation" Thai People called it "Kasin"
It's like a training of your mind, Make your mind concentration on something really pay attention at it
so you can cut out the other thing in you mind.

In Buddhism we learn that something supernatural still exist and it's been written in the Tripitaka (Buddhist Scriptures) too. I used to see that kind of person before. They have ability to see people virtue and sin
and previous life and some of a monk can read people mind. I 've see it with my own eye. They 're something that can't be prove and something supernatural that can't be explain.

Please remember that the world is very complicated and hard to understand. Yet it's full of mystery for us to find it out and the explanation of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content


We collect all the mysterious articles from all around the world.

The question that still on our mind.

Please feel free to ask me if you want me to search for any curiosity or mysterious things.

I will find the answer and explanation of it for you

------------------------

If you really like and want to support my blog.

Please donate via PayPal.

Thank You