Tarot Card & Prediction


I begin this blog with this article because it's my hobby and I was very interested in it. I learn the tarot reader when I was at high school and my friends say "As you said"

I feel that the art of tarots not just only give the prediction to the people.
All I can say is you're helping people and find the way out for them. so it 's like a psychologist too. You must always realize that you 're helping people not to just receive money from them

When you reach that you will know that the power of tarot cards are very powerful and incredible. I can hardly say that I rarely give the wrong prediction except I was very tired or not have enough concentration. You must know somethig first that The tarot will show its power when you trust them and the second to think is you must always have concentration when you face with the prediction receiver

Tarot is't hard too learn but it's hard to understand. I think the power of its can't explain with the experiment of science. But I heard from many people that it's like a stat at the right time & the right moment. And that can't be explain too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Beginning of Tarot

The root word of the Tarot begin from the word of Tarocchi the use of the tarot begin from egypt at the start. The god of egypt name Thoth believe to be the god of prediction and the creator of tarot card and after the 14 century it 's found on Europe in the Nothern Italy and now if you want to study it profoundly I prefer you to go to italy



Tarot Card

Tarot card is a pack of cards contain with 78 cards
with the major arcana for 22 & minor arcana for 56

for the meaning of all card Please visit http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/



Tarot Decks

The most famous deck that tarot reader always have and rely on is

The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck



but nowadays it has more than hundred decks for you to choose like


Crowley-Harris Thoth Deck, Mythic Deck, Hermatic Deck



The Spread

The most famous spread is Celtic Cross. This spread can tell your fortune for 3 - 6 months
and easy to read. it's suitable for the stater



They 're many spread for learning like
horseshoe spread, circle spread, greek cross spread, Three cards spread, Star spread
The different spread give the different answer so you must choose it wisely
If you interest to learn more I prefer to find someone or school to teach. you can learn it by yourself but it's hard and much of time-consuming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that maybe my guide can make you like to start learning the tarot reader
Credit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content


We collect all the mysterious articles from all around the world.

The question that still on our mind.

Please feel free to ask me if you want me to search for any curiosity or mysterious things.

I will find the answer and explanation of it for you

------------------------

If you really like and want to support my blog.

Please donate via PayPal.

Thank You